DOW Filmtec BW30-4040 RO Membrane 2400 GPD, a 4" x 40" brackish water Reverse Osmosis Membrane that can provide RO quality water up to 2,400 gallons per day at a 15% recovery rate. It can operate at feed pressures ranging from 225 psi to 600 psi with 99.5% salt rejection. This element offers the highest quality water for medium-sized water treatment system that produce less than approximately 10 gpm (2300 L/h) of permeate. This membrane element features the thickest feed spacer (34 mil) available in the industry today to lessen the impact of fouling as well as a fiberglassed shells.
- 2,400 Gallons per day.
- 600 psi maximum operating pressure.
- Removes chemical contaminants.
- Reduce wastewater volumes by increasing water reuse.
- High flux results in high yields.
- Low energy costs with high rejection providing good water quality.
- Hard shell exterior for extra strength.
- Durable with Good Cleanability for Long Element Life.
- DOW FilmTec high quality, long lasting and reliable performance.
Tel : 076-513100-3